Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

What about state taxes and property taxes? What's happening with that?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I can't wait to hear it officially because I really hate doing the job. I probably had a refund from having to hit retirement funds. Will we be getting all of our taxes back? Mr C said we will be getting all of our tax dollars back.

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

OMG, I HOPE so, cuz I've been counting on that.😳 I owe a bunch since I took a chunk out of my retirement in anticipation of the crash. The remaining chunk is completely in God's hands. He told me to stay steady, so I am…mostly😇

In response Karen Browning to her Publication

Good for you!
Steady as she goes.
FAITH 😻

#trusttheplan
#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

They owed us, both Fed and State...so we filed back in Feb.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

We each must do what we're
intuitively directed to do 😻❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🎉🍾

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Thrilling! 🥂😹

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

😹🍾

(1) Show this thread

Should we file or not?

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

I am not going to file taxes this year...2nd year in a row. I refuse to participate in this corrupt system.

(1) Show this thread