VK on Twitter - 2:08pm Eastern...

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🐳 Good Day Kim :) Not sure why, but I am feeling a sense of peace, can't quite explain. Feel that when this happens, a lot of pressure (Financial life pressures.) will come off me as well as many others. Not sure why, embracing the peaceful vibe. 💓 🎶

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

I felt so much weight fall off my shoulder the minute the truth about the J6 footage was shown by Tucker Carlson. I had no idea how much pain my body was holding since fighting in this war.

Seriously. I literally felt a massive energy roll off of me and I had 2 nights of better sleep.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response America First to her Publication

Oh so happy to hear this !! You opened a portal of understanding here, thank you. THINK we may have absorbed the 'negative energy' from the collective w/out realizing. This makes sense. Recharge & cleanse your Auric fields/. Have a peaceful day. 👼 Think we all could do this today.

Yes, EFT tapping is a good start. Emotional Freedom Tapping. Nick Ortner has a Youtube channel.

Let's keep envisioning and praying for more good days to come. So happy Tucker Carlson showed the truth about what really happened on Jan 6th.

I pray the media is completely pummeled to the ground for the evil liars they are.

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from America First, click on at the bottom under it