Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We ALL need to set a deadline for Justice to happen. I'm personally holding out for April 1st. If things don't happen by then, I truly think it's all of our duty to bring 1776 back and reclaim our Country. There's only so much we can all take. My patience is almost up, and I'm incredibly patient.

I was thinking mid-March but I can get behind April 1. I don't think that it means we don't trust the plan. I think it's more about being at the edge of the precipice. We are each facing, personally, things that drive us to the edge of the ability to wait beyond a certain point. Regardless of a date to act on the constitutionality of the faux-Bidan muck, we can and should immerse ouselves in our county political processes. Love to all.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lioness_AtTheLine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lioness AtTheLine, click on at the bottom under it