VK on Twitter - 2:08pm Eastern...

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🐳 Good Day Kim :) Not sure why, but I am feeling a sense of peace, can't quite explain. Feel that when this happens, a lot of pressure (Financial life pressures.) will come off me as well as many others. Not sure why, embracing the peaceful vibe. 💓 🎶

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

because you know the truth by the way it feels - as they say.
plus, you know what is happening and why. glad you're calm!

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

as comfy as saying --- there's a flea on the wing of a fly on a frog , on a bump on a log , at the hole of the bottom of the see.😊

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

The other Simpsons link I posted predicting the SVB bank crash was deleted by the original author. Here is a 1994 Simpsons episode on the bank crashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgg0HDacbXw

Simpsons Cartoons Prediction about Silicon Valley Bank Crash | Real or Fake? - YouTube

Simpsons Cartoons Prediction about Silicon Valley Bank Crash | Real or Fake?

Fort 😎👊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Merci, Ami!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Good morning my brother! Hugs💞YES...a frog in a log comfy!!!😊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Hello my beautiful sister!
I am glad to see you this morning! Going to be some fun times ahead!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Lol...we had a friend that would always say..." I am fine as frog hair". 😜

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

I had one that said that also lol...

(1) Show this thread

👍😄💗💗

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

All right ! Now your talking 🐸🍀 Have a great day !

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

You as well.

(1) Show this thread