Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

MY DAUGHTER GAINED HER WINGS AT 2 MINS TO MIDNIGHT MARCH 10, 2023 ….. iBEGGED FOR GODS HELP, I BEGGED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMPS HELP AND NOTHING!! MY BABY IS GONE!!@VincentKennedy

It is never easy to lose a loved one. I understand greatly your pain first hand. Our brightest hope now is that she stepped over to take the hand of Jesus and she dances on streets of pure gold where she is finally healed and among family who passed before her. She's taking in the freshest air she can breathe and watching flowers turn to look at her as she passes. They even play notes as if they sing.

She's seeing the city and her new home. She's viewed beautiful structures and perfect fields... fountains and streams and will see majestic horses and animals.

You will miss her. This is understood. Grieve... but do not grieve too long because you will see her again soon and is His wish that we are not troubled. We, who call Jesus savior, know what happens when a child of God goes home.

It's a CELEBRATION in Heaven. Rejoice for her and smile.... We love you Fren.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Tee, click on at the bottom under it