If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I actually mixed an alcoholic beverage at 10:30 am today and started drinking...yeah this is extremely out of character for me. I started writing again on the third day 2 hours before sunrise today and just stopped. I cried hard probably 5 times at least n the process. I am not suicidal. I just tied everyone together legally by provable liability from my local agencies to the actual state government here in what was unlawfully executed on my character and life pursuing happiness. I have all the capability to pull the pin on an enormous grenade that will blast barbed lawfully irreversible shrapnel into an enormous manifold entity and corporate chain party involvement of corruption and it will easily be far easier to pay some two-bit junkie to shut me the fuck up for 10's of thousands than pay the muli millions I am asking in damages and am able to provide beyond ANY doubt I am owed fully and rightfully. Rough weekend already and just started...wish me luck!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Go with God!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

I just put a multi-agency bullseye on my face locally...for MANY agencies even a very wealthy private one.

Only people mentioned by @BugsNP in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lori Fisher, click on at the bottom under it