Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

MY DAUGHTER GAINED HER WINGS AT 2 MINS TO MIDNIGHT MARCH 10, 2023 ….. iBEGGED FOR GODS HELP, I BEGGED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMPS HELP AND NOTHING!! MY BABY IS GONE!!@VincentKennedy

Hang in there...my mom reincarnated as my 2nd born. She knew a lot...When she was dying she thought she was escaping this apocalypse we're going through now. Now she's back as a kiddo and I get to look after her soul in my son's body.
This is not consciously thought about by me all the time, but its the truth. Your daughter will be back and get to skip the BS! That's why we're a family of humanity. We keep making this place better so our children get to inherit it. Please keep going and do what you KNOW will make her proud. You're strong.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lightworker3691 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light Worker3691, click on at the bottom under it