Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

MY DAUGHTER GAINED HER WINGS AT 2 MINS TO MIDNIGHT MARCH 10, 2023 ….. iBEGGED FOR GODS HELP, I BEGGED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMPS HELP AND NOTHING!! MY BABY IS GONE!!@VincentKennedy

😪😪I could not put a happy face as a form of support.

I am so sorry you lost your daughter. I'm sure she tried, I'm sure if it were possible on her end she would have kept fighting just so she didn't have to leave you. But her human body was tired, and becoming frail and her soul flew away to a far better place. Heaven has a new sweetheart, and one day you will be with her again. Until they, she would be telling you, "It's okay mom, don't worry. I'm okay. I love you. Be strong. I'm waiting for you. So hang in there."

I firmly believe those on the other side of this spiritual plane CAN see us. Sometimes we can even feel them gazing down on us, encouraging us on so we keep going thru hard times. They are never 'gone'. They are just separated from us and waiting for us to reach them.

Let your tears ease the pain. Be angry for a time, then sit back and be thankful you had Riley as your child...now she is Gods, forever💗 God lends them to us, they are never ours to keep.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it