Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We ALL need to set a deadline for Justice to happen. I'm personally holding out for April 1st. If things don't happen by then, I truly think it's all of our duty to bring 1776 back and reclaim our Country. There's only so much we can all take. My patience is almost up, and I'm incredibly patient.

My family is everything to me ❤ God Bless The USA 🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I keep thinking that MSM and the people that watch them are crazy for not seeing the truth, but what if we are the crazy ones?
Sometimes it seems like all of this is too crazy to be real. We are suppose to trust the plan, figure out the clues that Q sent, donate to telegram pages to get more info. But has there been 1 person that has any authority in the country, to give us actual proof that we are not being strung along?

The daily arrests of child traffickers and politicians/CEOs stepping down shows me that something is happening. I don't think it convinces the sleepers though.

In response Angela Creel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elizzz in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Elizzz Wsn to her Publication

NONE of it does! thats why i just cant work with them now. NOTHING I SAY WORKS AND IM IN SALES!