Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

They are creating mental health issues in children with the with all this tranny, climate, covid and CRT crap. This cult must be destroyed or they will destroy you and your children. There is NO negotiating with them.

https://youtu.be/ML-wLsvEpMQ

VP Harris mocked for latest awkward moment with kids - YouTube

‘Gutfeld!’ co-host Tyrus reacts to Vice President Kamala Harris claiming kids are facing ‘climate mental health’ problems and blasts former NFL quarterback C...

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Spent an hour today with a young single mother of a 9 year old who has had her gender identity attacked at school leaving the young girl questioning her feelings and existence as a girl. It brought depression and confusion as these conflicting battles raged in her young mind.

Our children aren't built to handle these attacks and the mental harm they cause can be permanent scars to their existence.

Remedies can't come soon enough.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Exposure is not enough. Action must be taken to completely eliminate it. It's coming from many different angles.

Ephesians 5:11-16
King James Version
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I agree exposure is not enough. God reveals what is hidden in the dark and if His children walk in His Word, the Light, they will act as He commands exposing the dark to others so they MAY wake to His judgment and not stumble. MAY... not all will choose to do so. Not all will heed the call of the Shepherd and move to Him.

Evil will continue to grow and wax worse. Our job is to wake humanity to Jesus. The same restoration journey He started 2000 years ago.

Today is a multi-faceted time we live in. We must reach the lost by example of Jesus within us because for MANY the Word of God is foolishness. They cannot fathom its importance nor can they comprehend its sole path to eternal life.

This war against all evil will not end with us as we will be removed as the restrainer: the Bride taken home to the Groom. I have strong empathy for those who will not listen and will suffer in God's themos wrath. Jesus will be the one who will destroy it all.

We keep shepherding.❤

Mama T - someone asked me why I am currently studying deliverance ministry........... (i.e. surrender to Jesus and the truth), and I said simply I KNOW people who need it....

Not just kind of sort of people struggling... people who have been so damaged by the lies of the enemy. The ritually abused, and the very confused. It's not an old fuddy duddy religious idea.. When Jesus said I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE - he meant it.

I know them.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Waiting4Home Anon, click on at the bottom under it