Just a little poll...

Who would get your vote for President of the United States?

(Although I love Robert F. Kennedy Jr., my vote remains with Donald J. Trump!)

DJT

RFK Jr.

JB

Other

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

You forgot a "NOT VOTING" option for those of us that realize ALL - AND I MEAN ALL - elections are actually selections.

I refuse to waste my time on that anymore when all my vote is used for is to pigeon-hole me into a social credit score.

Thanks, but no thanks.

The power to carry out the changes needed in this country are at a much higher pay-grade than most of the sheeple voters who still believe their vote matters.

On (s)election day, I'm sitting with popcorn waiting to see who they pre-chose for the roles.

TRUMP AND RFK JR TOGETHER< RFK in charge of some serious changes like no fookin pharmkia centers, he is a strong ally of the USA and a very wise man. REAL PATRIOT. Def on my top one percent of men who are bad asses for this country.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

💙 Wouldn't that be something? What a team that would be! I like it. 😎👍

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Now that would be hard to beat and I would also think impossible. For the win DJT & RFK, Jr 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Love RFK Jr but my vote is with Trump. Don't think he has a chance in the Dem Party but he could sure do some damage to the party in the debates by waking up the woke, if he made it that far.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

💙👍

(1) Show this thread