Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

HOT DAMN AND HALLELUJAH! THIS IS AWESOME!

Merci pour le partage 🙏
Au Louvre ? 🙄

Check Please

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

🙏✝️❤️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

The lying devil makes us think we’re losing the battle…God always has the last move! He is the First and the Last ~ the Alpha and Omega. 🙏

AMEN.....AMEN......AMEN......Love this Luis ;)))

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

I need to hear that this morning, more than you will ever know! Thank you!!!

💥😇🥳🎉BQQM 🎉🥳😇💥

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Draw that bull in just one more time, get him to charge just one more time!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Gave me chills!!! Thx, Fren!

💖

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yes he does! Love this. Thanks so much for sharing! 💖

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Excellent!!! 💥

🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼