ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

After around 30 days, this is the answer I get. Looks like I'm not getting reinstates. Wish I knew which Terms of Service I violatedπŸ™„

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Dis Part of the β€œTest” ?

Not making sense if it's a test, as some already got reinstated. This more looks that they didn't want to reinstate and gave automatic response to everyone. Looks like they have a list.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I was not reinstated but opened a new account,same same? Think our accounts was deleted(?)

In response memes matter to her Publication

I can access my old account, but it's suspended, so I can't do anything. So, think it's not deleted.

I am being silly bcs i couldnt really check..i cant recall passord and i cant access old email 😬πŸ₯ΈπŸ˜…πŸ‘€β˜•so my bad really

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it