Eyes on Wells Fargo. Many are saying their funds and direct deposits have been wiped out. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‡ #TheGreatDefault

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://twitter.com/downdetector/status/1634175674079387650?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Dasting...
From earlier today.. Wells Fargo parking lot full this morning. Went in about 11:45am to pull some additional money out. Teller asked me if I was buying a vehicle. I said I donโ€™t think it matters what Iโ€™m doing with it. They didnโ€™t have it. Wonโ€™t have it until Wednesday/Thursday. Manager said they had a lot of people come get cash out today. While I was there a man was trying to cash a check. They told him they didnโ€™t have funds and heโ€™d have to come back. Iโ€™ve never seen the bank this busy on a Saturday. Iโ€™d say things are happening.

Citadel is acting like shit too.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

There is a disclaimer on my account and my DD is still pending. Usually it posts on Friday morning. ๐Ÿค”

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Not sure how relevant this is... had a vivid dream a few weeks ago in a warlike atmosphere and 3 blackhawk type helicopters flying in formation with different sizes. The largest one had a large banner that was vivid "Wells Fargo" red background with the yellow letters. I interpreted as China like bank because of the colors. Took it as a sign to stay away from that ATM...and watch for that bank name as a sign...

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

If you go to ADS-B Exchange you can see downed gray planes at every airport. Click on a plane for information, and you will see that many ore currently under control of a trustee. I am guessing it is because they are all in bankruptcy.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

My money is still there, but it does state at the top that they are experiencing difficulties and they are working on the issues..๐Ÿ’ฅ

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Good News.
One less thing to deal with today.
Enjoy your day ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜ป

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Same.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Thanks for sharing
I have messaged friends and family about this. Wells Fargo did my parents really bad. They stole money from my parents bank accounts. They opened up a fake credit card in their name . criminals
Back in my day Horse thieves were shot or hung!