Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We ALL need to set a deadline for Justice to happen. I'm personally holding out for April 1st. If things don't happen by then, I truly think it's all of our duty to bring 1776 back and reclaim our Country. There's only so much we can all take. My patience is almost up, and I'm incredibly patient.

I seriously don't think this whole thing will be pulled for until April 1st. March 4th per old law was the original date a President was inaugurated. Why change it again? If we want to bring back the old times and Make America really great again, meaning we flip that date of January back to March 4 where it belongs! We have lost 1 year with all this nonsense, virus, masks... here in The Los Angeles Valley not one person does not wear a mask in stores. Now we are already in February, so many people are suffering. It is time end [THEM] and bring back our POTUS that we all voted for! 🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Just take a look at the satanic ritual calendar, Jan 20th - 27th. maybe that's the reason they changed inauguration day to Jan 20th. https://www.exposingsatanism.org/satanic-ritual-calendar/