Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Dark Helmet

Glad I'm not the only one. Thought I was going crazy. Last week started getting intense sensations, almost as if getting hit with jolt strong frequencies. Then intermittent humming, but softer than usual in lot's of syncs. A lot of over heating too, need to be outside in the snow (cold).

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

The Hum - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

Check this out. I've been hearing it for years. So annoying

In response Dark Helmet to his Publication

Same, been hearing it for years intermittently. Becomes almost debilitating.

I use a floor fan at night to drown out the sound so I can sleep.
Occasionally I can feel the vibration from it. Very subtle. Therefore I think whatever it is moves. Cant tell what direction its coming from so its either coming from above or below.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Darkhelmet199 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dark Helmet, click on at the bottom under it