Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

UPDATE RILEY…. THIS IS HER 3rd DAY INTUBATED. HER OXYGEN LEVELS KEPT DIPPING THROUGH THE NIGHT.. PLEASE KEEP 🙏🏻 PRAYING!! THEY SAID SHE HAS SEVERE LUNG DAMAGE. THEY ARENT PLANNING ON TRYING TO WEEN HER OFF THE INTUBATION FOR ANOTHER 72 HOURS.. I KEEP PRAYING AND PRAYING OVER AND OVER… WHY ARE NOT THINGS GETTING BETTER! LORD PLEASE HEAL MY BABY GIRL FROM HEAD TO TOE🙏🏻🙏🏻 PLEASE 🙏🏻

I have been praying for her all yesterday and today. When my Dad was in really shape and I annointed his body, I believed with all my heart that I could heal him with that water. Does the hospital have a chapel? Is there a place where you could get Holy Water? If there is, please annoint her body and pray.

Dear GOD, I know that you see us in this hospital and I know that you feel the love I have for my daughter in my heart. I know you love us both and I believe that through YOU ALL things are possible. Please GOD, heal my child's body. Heal her lungs and make them strong. I believe in you Lord. Please help me to bring your healing hands and love to Riley. Please also hear the prayers of my Anon Family. We love you GOD. Amen.

I believe in the healing powers of GOD. Please have faith in Him and most of all that you can bring healing to your daughter through your annointing her because of your faith in Him.

Thanks for the update on Riley. Stay strong.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it