Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana,
Tesla is a very deep study for me. Some day the truth will come out. Uncle John and MIT. 2 pictures you will understand.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

It is a shame that Earth wasn't allowed to take the Tesla route of evolution instead of Einstein!

But you know, it must not have been the way God planned it. If we had taken Tesla's route to start with we might have advanced things like scalar weapons so fast that we destroyed the whole planet quickly instead of this much longer plan to find the way to change the timeline.

Who knows.😉

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Still looking for the 3rd book the storm which I pre-paid $199.00 for a very long time ago. Do you have any insight? Times are tough that $200 is a lot of money to me right now.

It will come, you won't loose anything, imo.
I have never thought that we would get it until certain things happened.
it will be completely different copy from the other two is my understanding and it is my thinking that it contains things that have not happened yet that we missed a cycle on.

See I really think that they know the ending and most of what will happen, but each event horizon depends on some variables of the choices that the cabal makes at different junctures.

They make moves that we have gamed out and have predictions about what to do when they do certain things, and we have to wait for them to make moves to decide our next move.

There are only so many moves left before they are so totally exposed that the ppl rise up. The ppl that figure out what was really done to them for sure say on the vaxx will loose their shit at some point for instance perhaps.

Just my guesses tho. rants of a crazy ol lady handing out tinfoil hats & mustard seeds!

Hi Nana,
My gut is telling me Jaun 107 wrote truth in the storm edition that did not come to pass on the timeline the White Hats expected. There was a pause, not sure what happened or why? Looks like we are at least 1 year behind maybe 2 years.
IDK just spitballing. Thoughts ???? Be well and GOD Bless.

Nana has had de ja vu again today and it was happening while I was cooking and listening to a particular news cast on tv about Indonesia and Taiwan.

Been there done that exact same things before.

I have a theory on this at this point. I really believe the WhiteHats are looping us back when things go really bad or something because of the de ja vu.

I believe so much is going on with the EARTH grids that we have access to areas of the co-creational field we have never been able to touch before. I find your idea fascinating. Thank you for sharing.

I guess the need to keep the vibe high for many who are awake is to keep one foot in the most optimal timeline possible while we swing. It feels like we are standing on a suspension bridge in gale force winds sometimes. What I am noticing currently is my dream time is definitely being messed with. I always remember my dreams and the last week or so, it's been a challenge to recall them. Time to hang on and continue to pray.

Only people mentioned by @OurHumanStory in this post can reply

My dreams have been changed for a couple weeks or so now, like completely, like these are not frickin even my dreams.

Don't ask me how I know this but my dream lines are like a completely different timeline and it is not mine, or not mine in this current lifetime anyway or something.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Ok that makes me feel better Nana, that I am not the only one.

One other thing that is really weird - laying in the ocean a few times recently both my husband and I felt like we are spinning in the water. It is very uncomfortable at times. Because the spin was so fast. Yet we did not change directions in the water.

But today topped off the weird odometer. I was in a room with two water bottles - each with a different amounts of water. Both made a huge popping noise at the same time and when I checked them bot, they bod had collapsed sides towards the inside of the bottle. My husband said it is a change in pressure. But the collapse was substantial. My thought is CERN is currently active and things in our grid system are being altered and we are feeling it, even seeing it.

(1) Show this thread