** Just an Observation**

Is something big about to drop?

#XRPCommunity > Market drop inbound?

#RIPBIG > (25 years since his death)
25 > 55
💧#55 (Q's weather drop)
.. "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

La Niña is a weather pattern (mid to late March)
“The Revenge Of Winter” > temperature drop

👀
3 pics ⤵️

'It'll start getting cooler': Trump dismisses science when Calif. official discusses climate change - YouTube

President Trump was in Sacramento Monday for a briefing on raging wildfires and told Wade Crowfoot, secretary of the California Natural Resources Agency, tha...

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SMaRkuS in this post can reply

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

The Science. That’s all you have to say…The Science…He used Death Valley for heat…lol…I camped out in Death Valley alone 1 year after this video and froze my ass off at night. Some “experts” are experts at Bullshit.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

President Trump cuts through all the BS and tells them exactly what is going to happen. Thank You God for giving us President Trump!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

TY! I’ve been looking for that clip for a long time.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Yw o7

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

"Just you watch! I don't think Science knows, actually"!! Whoooo! Lol! He's gon' show them, some... "climate change"! It's sure gonna get HOT... under where they're SITTING!😂😂

:)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Trump makes me chuckle
These people aren't buying President Trump's words.
It's going to get colder. ha
They are getting ready to learn, Trump is a man of his word!
What a bunch of losers our Government and their paid off officials are!