Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

WoooHooo!
VK just flipped the damn switch!
LFG!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Doc Holliday
@TeamMaga45
This is Doc Holliday's father we have a go fund me for his funeral expenses Doc would be disappointed.he would always be there for you when you need your items sold he was always get right to work to make you money selling your items and now that he needs your help help Doc
11:28 AM · Mar 9, 2023
·
Views
Nana do you know where to find this link to go fund me expenses for Doc?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response connie wright to her Publication

I have no idea. There are a few Doqhollidays online.
There are two on TS for instance. One that doesn't post now is ours and the other one is not him.
Where did the post come from?

What's this DoQ?

@doqholliday

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

In response connie wright to her Publication

Sorry Idk them, and don't know the connection. I don't think it is our Doq Holliday.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think you're right Nana, the gentleman from the twitter account doesn't use the letter q in Doq he goes by Doc. I just scurried around between here and twitter trying to confirm it myself...whew 😕. RIP to the man that goes by Doc on twitter, I was one of his followers also 😔

(1) Show this thread