Only people mentioned by @PatriotWolf22 in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

Just wanted to say, I noticed the Pepsi logo and remembered that pepsi commercial MJ did. His hair caught fire. His bandage was similar to the dressings on these dancers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rhadTURsrw&feature=emb_err_woyt

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Yes it was, he got burnt very badly. 😉

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Cali Patriot to her Publication

LMAO Love it! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Call Me Slow, But all I Got out of it is That The NFL is Scraping The Bottom of The Talent Barrel. He Can't Sing, Buncg of Fancy Lights And Clones in Bandages Dancing in a Weird Looking Hallway!! Whatever I was supposed To See I Must Have Missed!!

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

HERE IS WHAT PEPSI STARTED IN 2012 https://studio.youtube.com/video/UEDzBeBow6o/edit

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Dont watch unless youre grounded in faith. satanic spells and subliminals are everywhere in this show. it will affect your mind if you arent careful. i had to pray after watching it