Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We ALL need to set a deadline for Justice to happen. I'm personally holding out for April 1st. If things don't happen by then, I truly think it's all of our duty to bring 1776 back and reclaim our Country. There's only so much we can all take. My patience is almost up, and I'm incredibly patient.

Concur. People can only be so awakened. I still saw people last night commenting about how great the halftime show was. Good Christian people and MAGA normies who STILL cannot see. How much more in your face hinting is it going to take? Some will never wake up. Goal posts keep getting moved. Many of us have been beyond patient. There comes a time where it is now or never. I do NOT want to give up, and I haven't yet, but something has GOT to happen soon or our movement will quickly give up and die. We have to take our country back, and we are VERY close to "now or never".

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RebelBelle_55 in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

I'm not patient but I've tried to be patient because I know it does take time

Still, there are worried & anxious people who need help getting back on their feet financially & physically, not the poison vax which are being distributed or the puny $600 stimulus checks

I've been involved with & practiced healing work for over 3 decades & I know people can't get well, heal & prosper in such an atmosphere

Here's something which explains a lot & which *I* experienced myself - you're either in a state of Survival or Expansion

Being in a state of Survival takes all of your energy & doesn't

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

allow for Expansion

It prevents the true Great Awakening imo

(1) Show this thread

I love the Lord! I love Freedom, truth, and justice! I'm searching for ways to help the cause. John 14:6

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

i couldn't agree more! ! !