Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

This has to stop!

Sicko ! 😲😧🥴

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

I am married with four kids. I have three boys and one girl.

Umm. none of what her parents are saying is true and that is just sick. Talk about confusing their child. Parents need therapy

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Child endangerment and abuse.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

This is what they're teaching in school as well.

Sick pukes

So we have to fit into narrowly defined gender stereotypes now? And blacks are actually advocating for segregation and being treated like they can't hope to succeed on a level playing field? Liberals don't like people choosing what to do with their own bodies because it might cause harm someone else?

Amazing how everything got turned on its head within a few short years! The freedoms and rights previous generations fought to secure are now being handed over happily by a bunch of mentally ill, historically oblivious snowflakes.

I was probably the biggest tomboy in my neighbourhood... but I still knew I was a girl! Leave these children alone... they'll figure it out all on their own!

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

These people need to be held accountable for psychological abuse.

So because this child likes some boy
" activities" that means she is trans???????? So that must mean that I am must be trans too or should be .... I love sports playing/watching ... other activities that have been labled a "mans" activity. CHILD ABUSE is what it is.

[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86e3eVQ9yA