Scientists have revived a ‘zombie’ virus that spent 48,500 years frozen in permafrost

Warmer temperatures in the Arctic are thawing the region's permafrost - a frozen layer of soil beneath the ground - and potentially stirring viruses that, after lying dormant for tens of thousands of years, could endanger animal and human health.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/08/world/permafrost-virus-risk-climate-scn/index.html

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

so consider [their] mantra 'much, global warming'.
the 'virus' is a virus of the mind: normal people waking up from the spells and illusions cast upon them for centuries. Normal People not buying their bullshit anymore is the 'mind virus' - being able to see clearly.
the rulers are done. they kept that 'virus' on ice for centuries, but now we can see them and their lies.
[they] are done.
global warming is enslaved humanity waking up and fighting back.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Well give me every vax you have, tested or not! I'm wearing my level 5 suit and have a clean room to enter my area!!

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

More bullsh*t propaganda designed to fear-monger the sheeple.

Every virus is lab created.

Every. Single. One.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Bingo

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🙄 These people (or whatever they are)! 🤦

A deadly virus 🦠 has been buried beneath layers of ice 🏔️ for tens of thousands of years 🦖! We discovered it when we were digging ⛏️through the tons & tons of ice 🏔️, because we were using a microscope🔬 to examine all the contents 🧊 as it melted 💦. When we found this virus 🦠, we took it 💼 to our lab 🥽🥼for further study 🧫 to determine how dangerous ☠️ it would be for humans 👫. We found that the virus 🦠 can turn people 👫 into zombies 🧟‍♀️🧟.
Don't worry, it will be safe with us 🔐.

Oops! 🔓

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😂😂😂😂