MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Remember..............good reminder...........thanQ Julian!!! :)

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Wonder if JiliansRum would let Anons think for themselves re: JFK Jr now. Probly not.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Have no idea, have seen his posts for yrs but have not paid that much attention directly to him.

This post makes sense, but then Ron Desantus makes sense with 99% of what he says. It is that damn evil ass 1% that screws us all the time.

i live by my GUT feeling and it been 100% right every time. even saved my life a few times. i have a Bad feeling when it comes to Ron Desantus. why i dont know but im going with my gut.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Godwins1717 in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response God wins1717 to his Publication

There is a plethora of information linking him to Disney, Skull and Bones Society and human trafficking. Your gut is correct.