Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

In response Lion ess to her Publication

I just looked this up on another post. Did you guys notice she's married to a Tal Cohen? He was born in Israel and was in the Isreali navy.

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump and Q πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

It's ALWAYS the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN JOOS who put out DECEPTION!

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Facts are stubborn things....

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

So so many died and suffered terrible deaths including my father for no reason.... Crimes Against Humanity.πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

I am so sorry for your loss 😒 You are in my Prayers πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

murderers!

Don't forget about all of the doctors they ran into the mud and discredited.....

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Lock her up!

China wants your DNA and this is why...

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86e3eVQ9yA

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

I know! Posted an arricle a few days ago. The swab steals it and the vaccination alters it! Disgusting!

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

I saw that too. It makes your head spin.

(2) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

For Elizabeth I mean. lol

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I wonder if we can send that to Ms. Cohen and point out her grave mistake. Maybe remind her that thousands of people have died because of the media's stand that HCQ didn't work. Maybe mention that she is responsible for those deaths. Actions have consequences. Unfortunately, the people who died suffered the consequences of her actions. She gets to still sleep at night. If she had a conscience, she couldn't.

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Just one of many many cynical murderous, mendacious voices who hated Trump so much, it was worth people suffering and dying for it. May you all pay dearly for what you have done!!!!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Well we know these people are liars & hypocrites & sock puppets for the DS
Good catch

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Can't even make this stuff up. Just pulling the puppet strings.