Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

UPDATE ON MY DAUGHTER RILEY. THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT DOING A TRACHEOTOMY, WHICH IN TURN CAN CAUSE A LOT MORE INFECTIONS AND MORE HOSPITAL STAYS. I AM BEGGING FOR PRAYERS AND HELP. PLEASE, SHE CANT LIVE LIKE THAT, and I CANNOT LOSE HER! THAT WOULD BE THE END OF ME! I HAVE ALWAYS VOTED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP, I HAVE AND AM A PATRIOT FOREVER, I NEED HELP WE NEED PRESIDENT TRUMP TO INTERVENE PLEASE!! I AM BEGGING FOR HELP!!@DanUSCG @Tank_Ultra_Patriot@VincentKennedy โ€ฆ I KNOW YALL CAN GET AHOLD OF GENERAL FLYNN AND JFK! PLEASE! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

ADDITIONAL PRAYERS OF QUANTUM LOVE AND HEALING FOR YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER!

SILENT UNITY PRAYER CIRCLE

I have Used this Prayer Service. It is EXTREMELY POWERFUL!

Silent Unity: 24/7 Prayer Support - Pray with Someone Now - YouTube

The Silent Unity Prayer Ministry provides 24/7 prayer support by phone, email, online, or the uPray app. Silent Unity prays with people of all faiths, or no ...

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it