Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Joey check out the link below. Dr. Morse is a Naturopath for 50+ yrs. Hopefully something on his site may help. He sells vitamins too.

Drmorse.info/

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Dr. Morse recommends a fruit diet to heal the body. Great info - he is in FL.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Lakewood Organic juices - a little pricey but worth it!! I think I saw that pineapples help to lower BP and cholesterol. Great tasting and worth the higher price, IMHO. Lots of options that are great tasting. Tastes like apple juice when I was a kid - no fillers - great tasting!! :)

I take the cayenne pepper in water once or twice a week............. :) Microcirculation is SOOO important......our body will heal itself as long as we give it the right conditions and fuel........also structured water is a good thing to consider too.

I am moving away from eating or drinking anything in plastics (when/if I can).
Lakewood is in all glass bottles. Hope this may help. Much HEALTH and LOVE to you and anyone looking to take charge of their body - 2023 = GET HEALTHY in 23!! :)

lakewoodjuice.com/

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it