I have a person with Parkinsons here. He does not sleep at night. He takes ambien, that we know not good for Parkinsons. He is sleep walking, it is a torture every night. I think and I did a research, ambien makes Parkinsons worse. Does anybody knows what to do? Please if you know anything. He tried relaxium and all others advertised on TV (shame on him). But when you are desperate, you try anything. Is there a good solution to this? Please help

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication

My knee-jerk response is to turn to nature.
Valerian root really helps you sleep. Melatonin. GABA is sleep support. Also, coconut oil ... my body calls out for it ... it stabilizes me, don't know why, but I've seen videos in which terribly unruly children were brought into peace and light with it. Plus, an all-around effort to ingest ONLY the healthiest stuff. Adding one more: take a round of herbs daily that work specifically on nerves and muscles. My husband has had a complete turnaround and no longer uses crutches after taking California poppy extract, marshmallow root, Corydalis, nopal cactus, and Passion flower!!
GOD BLESS

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Thank you
Jim also had 4 back surgeries and fuse all the way from his neck down to his tailbone.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication

Father God, extend Your mighty arm to Jim. Relieve his suffering and restore him to health, in Jesus precious name, Amen 🙏

Only people mentioned by @truthpa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nino Trumpet, click on at the bottom under it