Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I would go and visit a chiropractor. My Chiropractor has helped me more than anyone…. I had an issue with my blood pressure a couple of years ago that came on suddenly.. I have suspected that I had some hiatal hernia from when I was pregnant with my daughter, and I threw up so much…

But that was 23 years ago when I gave birth to her anyhow, I was helping my oldest daughter move to Arizona, and I was lifting some heavy things out of her house, and I think that I made it act up again. The end of the story is that the stomach was pressing on the vagus nerve which controls your blood pressure and with my Chiropractor did an adjustment with my it stopped..

And yes, if I were you, I would get off all of those pills because they’re going to kill you if you don’t.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sdb1972 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Following this thread and praying for you Joey! I just watched a doctor speak on the high blood pressure thing. He said that honestly any doctor putting people on high blood pressure meds for anything under 140/90 is ridiculous. Unless they are consistently up around 185 to 200...just use natural methods. Makes me furious! I was consistently 140/90 and probably a prime candidate for natural methods...but no. I've been on Lisinopril 10mg for 17ish years and Metoprolol 50mg for at least 7 years. I'm now 57 and I'm being told I might be able to get off the Lisinopril if I lose weight...but may never get off the metoprolol due to racing heart and fibrillation issues. My health sucks and yah some of it is hereditary...but how much of it are these demon poisons causing the health issues! I want off of them....but have no idea how to go about it. I would WAY rather eat grapefruit and drink tea and am much more health minded (other than weight) than when I was "young". Praying for you!

(1) Show this thread