I have a person with Parkinsons here. He does not sleep at night. He takes ambien, that we know not good for Parkinsons. He is sleep walking, it is a torture every night. I think and I did a research, ambien makes Parkinsons worse. Does anybody knows what to do? Please if you know anything. He tried relaxium and all others advertised on TV (shame on him). But when you are desperate, you try anything. Is there a good solution to this? Please help

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication

Have you tried CBD products? I know that TheCBDGurus have something for sleep.
My grandfather had Parkinsons and Alzheimers. He used to be up all night too. I will pray you find something that helps. Check out their website and buy wholesale under Mark Z. Call them and see what they recommend.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

we tried that, have a whole cabinet of CBD. Thank you for your kindness.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Have you tried Magnesium?
Try that if you haven't.
400mg if they have it.
It's very good for anxiety, sleep, your heart, muscles.

Only people mentioned by @truthpa in this post can reply

Let me know how it goes.