Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Hasn’t Lauren heard? They are moving on to genocide now. Imagine the taxes they would plan for the few they don’t kill off.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Some puppets are simply that...a puppet...not all puppets have brains...

(1) Show this thread

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

Simple answer to that is their DEFAULT position is ALWAYS` tax and spend.

In fact THE DEEP STATE is the leading cause of bad storms (HAARP), Co2 pollution (Carbon Footprinting), Death worldwide CAUSED BY VACCINES for a common cold virus!

Deep Stators HATE ALL THINGS CONNECTED TO ALL THINGS GOD, HUMAN OR COMPASSION RELATED!

They are run by slime balls of the type the Bible warned us about over two thousand years ago!

💥Know their MO their all the same if they have sold-out to their agenda!💥

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

That is a real solid fact..

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

yup truth

(2) Show this thread