#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I buy every pre-1930 medical book I come across, especially homeopathic ones. I also have two different Rife machines. I stopped trusting the western medical profession in 1990 when my father died unnecessarily from cancer. I was young and just starting my path down holistic therapies, but I didn't know enough and it predated the internet. I could have saved him with the knowledge I've gained since then.

You sound a little like me. My Mom was killed by the medical industry in 1986. Wish I would have had more time and known what I know now, but she died within a month. I then had issues and doctors could not help, went to the library and one book later I was on the road to recovery in two days.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catadelle in this post can reply

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

I'm sorry about your mother. I'm glad you were able to heal yourself. I believe we all have the ability when it comes to ailments/diseases.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

After a catastrophe in my life 20+ years ago I am praying for med beds, meanwhile doing what I can to stay here.

(1) Show this thread