Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I Thank the Good Lord we are on this platform to lean on others when we are in need. ! So thankful and blessed. 🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💖

. xo

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

💗💌💗 Much needed message for many! We are never alone! Thank you Kim!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

So beautiful when someone encapsulates everything you've felt over the past few years. Layer after layer. NO FEAR, ONLY LOVE!

💓

I really needed this today. thank you, Kim 🥰

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

dig deep for the gold.
💛

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good morning Kim, thanks for sharing that, needed it. 😊🙏🏼

❤️🙌🏻
Mornin’ Kim! 🥰🙏🏼
Perfect timing, and Perfectly said! Thank you! ❤️🙏🏼❤️

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Thank you. In pieces, but still fighting while I put myself back together.🙏

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

You got this!

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Love this!

conservative after awakened with all the cove BS and lies. Interested in natural healing #patriot #ultramaga #Q #greatawakening #WWG1WGA

beautifully said. Perfect! This is so comforting to hear 🙏🏼

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Fear_________Faith

They cannot coexist~

🙏💗🙏
#Almighty

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

❤️❤️❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨🕊💖🤗

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Thank you for this, Kim.
I needed this message today.
: )

Happy to hear that.
GM Charlie!

(1) Show this thread