"Robert KennedyJr Explains Why Fauci Had Such a Problem With Early Treatment"

"Tony Fauci's problem is this: there's a little known federal law that says, 'You cannot give an emergency use authorization to a vaccine if there is any medication approved for any purpose that is shown effective against the target disease.' So if Tony Fauci or anybody had admitted that hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin are effective against COVID, it would have been illegal for them to give the emergency use authorization to the vaccines and they could have never gotten them approved, and a 200 billion dollar enterprise would have collapsed."

From Vigilant Fox
https://twitter.com/vigilantfox/status/1632749704206249985?s=46&t=PCZpZCw7ikmoMaOAEh-2vg

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

DO NOT TRUST DOCTORS WITH YOUR CHILDREN! THey are paid by Big Pharma to give Covid shots. They have been given incentives to vaccinate for the longest time. They are NOW being exposed!

Please share this.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/mother-sues-doctor-kids-covid-vaccines-without-consent/

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Fauci lied, people died! Many, many people! Accountability will have it‘s day, very soon I hope..

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Crimes against humanity!!! Congress had access to ivermectin and HCQ - the American people did not!!! Fauci LIED and so many people DIED!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

This has been known since 2020 and yet they are still pushing these jabs which should never have been grantedEUA status in the first place! Why is Congress and lawmakers/Lawyers not all over this??

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication
(1) Show this thread