✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

A study shows chemotherapy doesn't work 97% of the time...

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

My husband did chemo from 8:30 AM-3:30 PM every 3rd Monday. It cost just under $13,000 each time - the next day my husband had to go in and get a white blood cell shot, again just under $13,000 each time. If your white blood cells lower to much they could not do the chemo the next time. If the Oncologist stopped by & said hello we would be billed $50 the insurance would be billed $350.00. My husband's chemo was from April 2013 til November 2013. He was told he was cancer free. My husband had a port in. We decided to leave it in. The port had to be flushed every month. He had to make some trips for his company *one which he ran the torch in Sochi, Russia/2014* when he back to the US he had his port cleaned & they ran some test*his cancer never went away. My husband then went to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. They were going to do a stem-cell transplant. My husband had his 1st treatment of 6 days of round the clock chemo-24/7. My husband did not make it to round 2.

That is so wrong connie! I’ve suspected this for years while people around me were chemo treated, depleted of funds and health, then passed on. It was always those treatments that harmed. I spoke up and was brutally vilified. They cannot lose this golden goose, but they will lose it because we will finally tear it all down. My best friend was killed by them and I never forgave them, not that they care. God bless you connie.

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

We had great insurance. It was the beginning of Obama care. We had to pay $3500 out of pocket for just my husband-the next year it went up to $4700 out of pocket. The helicopter ride to a different hospital where they pronounced him dead was $26,000 (the insurance company paid 100%). Hospitals don't want the death count on them. Mayo wouldn't take him the night of his death. I have gone through 3 doctors in the last 3 years (I fired them). They are not going to pull that shit on me. I refuse their crazy test. Many family members have had cancer or have cancer. My sister is on her 2nd breast cancer. My daughter is on her 1st. My strong Faith in God will see me through any difficult time. God sent down his Angels to be with me when my husband died/they Angels are still with me. Might sound crazy but it is true. God loves us so much. Sorry about your friend. Cancer is just one way of killing us.