The final full moon of the winter season will appear on the nights of Monday, March 6, and Tuesday, March 7. Specifically, March’s full Worm Moon reaches peak illumination at 7:42 A.M. ET on Tuesday, March 7, 2023

https://www.almanac.com/content/full-moon-march

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

When I was out walking, that moon was just gorgeous!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Now the Worm will turn!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Here’s hoping a lot of the traitors are worm food by now!!!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

I just started another round of Ivermectin & think I may start a fast starting tonight.

It reminds of the saying "The worm has turned" "Even a worm will turn is an expression used to convey the message that even the meekest or most docile of creatures will retaliate or get revenge if pushed too far. The phrase was first recorded in a 1546 collection of proverbs by John Heywood, in the form "Treade a worme on the tayle, and it must turne agayne." It was used in William Shakespeare's play Henry VI, Part 3."

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

Crazy that I had a bad dream last night about worms 🪱…now, I see this post! Wondering/hoping it means something GOOD for us!! 🙏🇺🇸🙏💞

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

I just spewed wine over this 🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Purim starts at sundown on Monday March 6 and ends at nightfall on Tuesday March 7, 2023.
The Book of Esther is the 17th Book of the Bible.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

And it is celebrating Deliverance. Perhaps it is our time now.

(1) Show this thread

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

The Moon has changed over the last year or so, where I live it rises in the East and disappears very quickly north East, sometimes there is no cloud and no Moon either.

In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication

Agree. And the sun has changed as well.

(1) Show this thread