✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

A study shows chemotherapy doesn't work 97% of the time...

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

My husband did chemo from 8:30 AM-3:30 PM every 3rd Monday. It cost just under $13,000 each time - the next day my husband had to go in and get a white blood cell shot, again just under $13,000 each time. If your white blood cells lower to much they could not do the chemo the next time. If the Oncologist stopped by & said hello we would be billed $50 the insurance would be billed $350.00. My husband's chemo was from April 2013 til November 2013. He was told he was cancer free. My husband had a port in. We decided to leave it in. The port had to be flushed every month. He had to make some trips for his company *one which he ran the torch in Sochi, Russia/2014* when he back to the US he had his port cleaned & they ran some test*his cancer never went away. My husband then went to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. They were going to do a stem-cell transplant. My husband had his 1st treatment of 6 days of round the clock chemo-24/7. My husband did not make it to round 2.

I am so very, very sorry for what you and your husband went through! It truly breaks my heart! 😭

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Thank You...46 years of marriage. I wanted to make it to our 50th (we married young)-the doctors had other plans