#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

9:35
Most High Infinite

TIMING IS EVERYTHING!
Is it time Vincent?

Nana missed today, had family stuff to do and my precious 4 yr old precious laying here asleep now as well.
He is just so sweet I could lay here and just watch him sleep.

Spend all the time you can with your kids and grands because sometimes God only loans them to us for a short time.

How can I convey to ppl, VK, the need to realize that at any moment time in the Earth suit could be over. Don't waste your time, or if you do waste it I hope that time is peaceful and joy filled.

It is a bit strange that for several nights now I seem to have small planes and helos circling around about a 1 to 2 mile radius of my home, rather low flying. At times not sure what they are as they stay stationery pretty much in the same place for fairly long periods of time.

Anyone else have air company?

My hubby said recently: the only thing that makes sense in the world now are our children and grandchildren.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bimfetii in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

He’s right

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

Some have said that the children are the reason that we have received the help necessary to win this time from Big Beings, Angelics, and good ETs, to prevent yet another reset.

That had they left the children alone God would not have intervened.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

It's so incredibly horrifying that our degenerate cabal leaders stooped to such a low that the children were no longer considered sacred. Not even their own. Heartless bastards are gonna feel the wrath soon.

I like to think the God I know and love would never leave us. After all, we are all his children!!❤️❤️❤️

(2) Show this thread