Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

LOVEEEEE DEREK. He speaks the truth on laws and orders. he doesnt know much about the so called vaccine etc but he's learning. He is a Q kinda guy too. I think he also said Trump wasnt in the military before but he was wrong o nthat one. We all know Trump was. Not sure why he didnt know that. But he is Dead on on the laws and orders. must listen and read ...it explains everything....

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🔥👏

In response Just Amom to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Thank Q for this!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Thanks for this!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

ThankQ for sharing this

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

LOVE this!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I thank this young man for explaining things, bless him!