The Red Sea didn’t part until the people in front had their noses covered in water.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Been practicing how long I can hold my breath !

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

I hear u Doq✨

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

:)

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

[G] [O]

(1) Show this thread

What percentage of the people? We have a lot of sleepers that will never wake up.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

But the point is still...don't worry,
God will open the ocean if has to.
Just stand and..
... ''watch the water."

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Has me considering how long I can hold my breath...👀

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Precipice vibes!

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🤔