Forwarded by The Meitryx on Telegram from Sidney Powell πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Please reshare the ELECTION FRAUD information everywhere. It is imperative Americans learn the truth and restore Election Integrity. We just experienced the worst true voter suppression probably in our history.

Only people mentioned by @LyndaAtchison in this post can reply

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

😑😑😑 We are not STUPID

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

The numbers never lie.....

#LuciferianGangSigns πŸ‘Ώ

it was the same here conservatives had more than double the popular vote but the a****** liberals got in on the b******* concept that they had more seats the way I look at it as if you're starting a election you're starting for scratched vote for vote

#WWG1WGA #Christian #Patriot Defender of 2nd and Truth. Question everything, trust only God!

I took this picture. The steal was real.

gonna be hard for biden to cheat his way outta gitmo

Too late. They have the power. They will cheat with impunity.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

they knew they were cheating and they would win...and this happened all over. i rrmember seeing and thinking it was messed up

I remember when this occurred on live TV (Fox News) on Election Night, and it was then that I knew the media was in on the cheating, and that we would be in litigation for MONTHS over election fraud!

Were those the final numbers?

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response black jack to her Publication

Not final numbers. Just interesting with 2% of vote in and President Trump ahead that race was called for biden by FOX.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from DixielandπŸ¦… 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i remember watching this in real time thinking wth

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

me too. thats when i turned off the tv.

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

same! my husband and i were like why are they calling it- and why are they saying biden won that state when we could clearly read the numbers! we were sooo confused!

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

Absolutely Va was stolen. Has been since 2008...