Anyone else having vivid dreams?
I dreamt that Betelgeuse lit up the night sky.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I dreamed Robert Kennedy Jr. found a note and passed it to me. I read it & understood it while I was asleep, but now I can’t remember what it said.
🤔

yes!!! Haven’t for a while then, just last week, they started again! I wish I could remember them all! Just Bits and pieces! Some Great memories, glints of future, some turmoil! Thank goodness none of the “falling ones” I use to have! 🥰🙏🏼

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Yes, every time I sleep.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Yes! I am exhausted asleep and awake

100%
crazy dreams!
it's like my mind can't shut off during sleep.

If you remember your dream when u wake up .... It wasn't a dream..... it was a message

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Visions... when I close my eyes to go to sleep but not asleep. But I can make out ever changing shapes, flashes, and seemingly celestial images. Like energy? some morph into momentary faces. all in magnificent colors. Started a little over a week ago. Never has happened before. Beautifully bewildered. ✨

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Yes, almost every night.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHEN LOVE IS BORN: The Personal and Planetary Birth of Christ Consciousness

WE are the Second Coming of Christ

“The Self is the Meeting Place of Eternity and Time, the Holo-Graphic Mind in the Evolutionary Body…The Encoded Information of the Cosmos
is Incarnate in Every Historical Body. Every Child is a Child of Bethlehem.” -Sam Keen, Hymns to an Unknown God

Mark Shultz - When love was born - YouTube

This is a video I put together with clips from "The Nativity Story" to the words of Mark Shultz "When love was born".

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I woke up to "mathematical equations", and the White House going dark.

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Yes, vivid, crazy dreams.

🙏💖

😄😎

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have often wondered, if the rest of the constellation of Orion has bern mapped out on planet Earth - centered around the pyramids in Egypt.

Wonder where Betelgeuse would be located?

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I’ve been studying Ammon & Eridu. -the beginning & the end. Idk 🤷🏽‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

was it lucid?

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response gravy train™ to his Publication

I think it is when you are dreaming , you KNOW you are dreaming. Not sure if that includes then you can direct the dream or not.

(1) Show this thread