Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Bring it on! Time's a-wastin'! Yeehaw, that dog WILL hunt. Preppers and Anons must stifle yawns while holding agitated hands.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God says, "Stay with me"

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Warrior for Truth and Justice

Hectic- full of incessant or frantic activity. Hectic definition, characterized by intense agitation, excitement, confused and rapid movement. I can tell you it is confusing already. Rapid fire confusion could make normies melt down. People will lock themselves in their house and act paranoid, just like they did during COVID.

Strange Days are coming fast now.
But you will be ready.
Shocked to your core.
But you will be ready.💫

👍😄💥💥Happy Saturday Kim!!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Ready, LFG! ;)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

ENTHEOS Feb 27 👇

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Closer to the Finish Line signs are everywhere. Starting believe all of it will be at one time. New Financial System and Trump. It amazes me the more they go after Trump just tells me they are losing. God Bless

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Buckle Up Vibes are strong!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

It's getting', it's getting', it's gettin' kinda hectic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_TWpdJu5iY

Snap! - The Power (12" Mix) **HQ Audio** - YouTube

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Vibe cap👀

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

There is no way that snowball is going to stop, it will turn into a Avalanche.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I feel it.

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

We are right at the edge....like waiting for the other shoe to drop....it's imminent, know it's coming, just not the exact moment! This can't go on much longer....Trump will be back before '24!

(1) Show this thread