Bwahaahahhaaa....PERFECT...WE CAN ALL BE TOOTH FAIRIES!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚So good!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Yeah well I identify as a coroner.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

BRILLIANT! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I HOPE MORE FATHERS, BROTHERS, PATRIOTS & GOOD POLITICIANS IDENTITY AS THE TOOTH FAIRY TOO!πŸ‘ŠπŸ§š

πŸ‘‘ Ms. Erica | happily married | ❀️s the 80s | ❀️s popcorn & pretty shoes | I speak truth over a glass of wine

This never happened. It's a fake story.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response iAmerica Too to her Publication

OKAY KAREN...πŸ™„ SOMEONE WANTS TO BE ABLE TO USE BOTH GENDER'S BATHROOMS... WHATEVS...πŸ§šπŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code Β§ 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Mocking smile - [they] deserve & will get more than a visit by just the father - tooth removal is easy - ask any Patriot - been here since the beginning & make no mistake "The Father" will accompany the father in Person or in Spirit - Bank on IT.

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Gotta love the Tooth Fairy ;)

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts