Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Last moon of 2022.

Ressurrection period? 2023 awaits.

What's the real calendar? I found 250 year old ones that have only 364 days. No months, exact weeks instead. They start the year at different places and many don't have 25 Dec at all. So that's not an old date to celebrate.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

I also heard that centuries ago we used to have 360 days per year, like the degrees in a circle. Many old calendars around the world were based on 360 days. I think it was changed to hide/confuse dates in the Bible and also Great Resets that were cyclical.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

60 x 60 = 360, 360 degrees is a full circle. Interesting number.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Day#1 is April 1st (New Year's Day)
13 months that include 28 days = 364
Then 1 day of rest

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Thank you, that makes sense but I wonder if the start date will be the 1st of April of our present day calendar, any year. Or of the calendar is wrong because of this Julian to Gregorian centuries ago, and we would use the old April 1st which now comes 13 days later on April 14th?

(1) Show this thread