Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Yay!! It’s so nice when stuff works!!!

It’s so hard to find him these days:
-I can’t drill down into who I follow
-I can’t search people
-I can’t tag & follow the link to their profile
-He deletes posts so I can’t go back & find him in my comments section

So I can only find him if I see it in the moment but that’s rare & hard to align! Waaahhhhh 😩

It’s fine though, I’ll survive. Lol! 😆😄

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I looked for him when I replying to you. Heeby is a good handle for the ghost:)

I tried tagging his Heebie account too but it wasn’t populating! Glad he’s here though & yes, best account for being a ghost! :)

How are you?!? Been surveying?! Doing good?

I'm doing great thank you! How are you doing?
I was going quiz about your greenhouse a while back when I was looking at your amazing back yard. But the site was too buggy. I assume its ready to go!
I've been out a fair amount but most of my jobs are too snowy to be productive. Luckily, I'm way behind on my computer work :)

I’m glad to hear that!!! I’m doing great!!!
Greenhouse is great & full of veggies & herbs! My broccoli bolted on me while I was holed up in my office working! I just cut it today and managed to get one bunch pre flowered! My pics are from probably a month back because it’s too dark in there right now & these are the most recent I had! 😄

Wow!!!!! What a beautiful site!!!! What kind of stuff do you do on the computer when it’s too snowy to survey? It’s so interesting!!!

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

That looks amazing and the plants look great too!

I spend a lot of time drawing maps and typing legal descriptions. I use Autocad to draw the maps. I'm also our County Surveyor, so I spend a lot of time reviewing the work of others. I spent today trying to design roads through steep terrain

That’s really interesting work, I love seeing this map out of autocad! So you have to keep the environment safe, water moving, traffic flowing, kind of shaping the future with your analysis & design of where roads and other things should go? Are you an infrastructure surveyor, or geomatics or geodetic surveyor, or everything under the realm of land related surveyor work, + as a county surveyor you oversee every type of surveyor work there is? Was that a theodolite in the first pic you shared? What’s your favorite part about what you do & least favorite part? It’s all so complex & fascinating!!!

(1) Show this thread