Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

We base all our Lives on a certain perspective we held at the time based upon that they were the "Good Olé' Days"

........but if we look back now with opened eyes awakened to the World we now live in IT SURE THE HELL WAS'NT GOOD at any point in the past the difference is the SAME SATANIC PEDOPHILES RULED THEN AS NOW we just were blind to it all then.

We did not understand that the "Milk carton Children" we had at breakfast were sexually exploited kidnapped for Pedophiles in the underground!

We loved actors that were using them and had no idea of their perversions!

So NO not the good ole' days!

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

EXACTLY RIGHT!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I loved that. Thank you. I'd give anything to go back and do it again, I truly would.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

SAME! 71 BABY!!!!!😍

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Yeah was in high school 74,75,76,77

this is my life

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Memory lane..............thanQ for posting!! :)

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

you're so welcome😊

(1) Show this thread