Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I got as much as Silver as I could afford...I'm still studying your suggestion of the Hard wallet and XRP... just Leery at this point bc so much is coming out that are strange when it comes to the RV, QFS and the XRP holdings..confusing to say the least..

Thanks Doq for your insight.. I have kept this..and the link for the QFS info..https://www.qfs1776.com

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

What about KuCoin I have that

I don't know anything about that.... Best to study up on it and the QFS link I provided that may help you decide what you want to do.. Good luck and God bless.πŸ™πŸ’“

In response America First to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

One more question sorry to bother you I have the nano x will I need another one for my KuCoin or could I use same one and which debit card to purchase I’m new to this I apologize

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response America First to his Publication

No worries, I am no expert at this stuff AT ALL but It just so happens I did a little digging for you... Here is what I found on KuCoin... Not gonna lie, it is not a registered or licensed in the US, so I hope that changes for you and you didn;t spend too much on it. But read thru this link below and then for your other question on the NanoX help you can find all of it on the QFS link above i posted, then use the pulldown menu and search for the video on how to use the NanoX with all Cryptos... I hope this helps. you... just be sure to watch as many as you can stand, the videos are really great info and there is LOTS on that page to look thru and read or watch..Best of luck sweetheart, wish I could help more.πŸ’“

https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/cryptocurrency/kucoin-review/

(1) Show this thread