#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Looking into the different Mercedes license plates you will find contradicting plate numbers with both ending in 75. Ironically, witnesses have said the white Fiat's plate number ends in 75, as well! What are the odds?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HIREmyHERO in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

I noticed that 75 on the license plate too. Since my Anon name is Qtip75, I've remembered a few number 75's:

Trump said 75 million people voted for him.
his tweet:

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE
AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 8, 2021

Trump endorses Nikki Haley’s call for cognitive tests for politicians 75 and up.

OUR JOURNEY TOGETHER book by Trump is $75 (74.99 to be exact).

Report: Trump Only Paid $750 In Taxes For 2016 And 2017 - Nicholas Reimann, Forbes Staff

Trump's PAC raised $75 million in 2021.

Donald Trump Donates $75K To New England Wounded Veterans Charity

I'm sure there may be more. Just an observation is all.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Interesting! One can get lost in numerology.

(1) Show this thread